The top ten most frequently challenged books of 2014 are:
1) The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie. Read and reviewed on the blog!
2) Persepolis, by Marjane Satrapi. Read and reviewed on Goodreads.
3) And Tango Makes Three, Justin Richardson and Peter Parnell.
4) The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison.
5) It’s Perfectly Normal, by Robie Harris
6) Saga, by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples
7) The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
8) The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
9) A Stolen Life, Jaycee Dugard. Read and reviewed on Goodreads.
10) Drama, by Raina Telgemeier. Read and reviewed on Goodreads.
Aaaaalmost halfway there... Have you read any of these banned books? Which would you recommend I read?
List from American Library Association.